Welcome to the PLASTINARIUM!
We would like to point out that you have to wear a mask in the area of the live preparation.
You are welcome to take photographs in the exhibition for private purposes.
The privacy of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we ask you to refrain from taking photographs in the plastination workshop.
We thank you for your understanding and are already looking forward to your visit!
The PLASTINARIUM team
Friday – Sunday
10am – 6pm (last admission 4pm)
2-FOR-1 STUDENT TICKET
2 Students……… €10.00
GROUP PRICES – FROM 10 PEOPLE**
Per Person………. €10.00
Children under 7 years of age, teachers and trainee teachers (with ID: teacher ID or certificate from the school), attendants for persons with disabilities (designation “B”), IfP body donors and press.
* Reduced admission
Reduced admission only with presentation of a valid ID upon entry:
Children** and adolescents (7-18 years of age), seniors, school children, apprentices and students (up to 30 years of age), groups of 10+ people, military and civilian conscripts, unemployed persons and persons with disabilities (the exhibition is wheelchair accessible).
** Group visits are possible with pre-registration from Mon-Thurs for groups of 20+ people and Fri-Sun for 10+ people, with or without a guided tour.
Inquire about group visits by telephone at 03561 5474 382 or by email to email@example.com
***Children under 14 years of age may only visit the PLASTINARIUM accompanied by an adult.
For groups, we recommend a guided tour.
Groups of 20+ people____________Mon-Thurs (outside of opening hours)
Groups of 10+ peolpe____________Fri-Sun (during opening hours)
Price per tour ____________€90 (plus admission)
Length of tour approx. 2 hours
Tours require pre-registration.
A tour with fewer than 10 people costs €190 (incl. admission).
To pre-register for groups and guided tours, please contact:
Tel.: 03561 5474 382 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDRESS & TRAVEL
PLAN YOUR ARRIVAL
The PLASTINARIUM is just a 5 minutes walk from the Guben railway station.
The large visitors’ parking area provides ample space for those arriving by car.
PARENTS & TEACHERS
Teachers and teacher trainees can visit the PLASTINARIUM free of charge before they visit the exhibition with their students. Free admission is granted upon presentation of proof at the ticket office (a valid school ID or written confirmation by the school is sufficient).
Plan your visit with children and young people
A visit enables the authentic study of the human body and thus offers great pedagogical benefit compared to a biology book or other teaching materials.
The following content is taught:
- Exploring anatomy, system by system, from the musculoskeletal system to the nervous system.
- Understanding the independent functions of individual systems and their interaction in the body.
- The juxtaposition of healthy organs and exhibits with pathological changes, for example a healthy liver compared to a liver that is morbidly altered by cirrhosis, or a healthy lung next to a smoker’s lung.
- The intention of the exhibition is to encourage visitors to look after their own bodies in a responsible way.
- A variety of whole-body plastinates that provide a detailed view of muscles, bones, tendons, nerves, blood vessels and organs.
- Exciting and amazing facts about the human body that enhance the learning effect.
- Plastinates in real-life poses demonstrate how our bodies are structured and how the systems displayed interact in everyday activities.
This 27-page guide provides extensive background knowledge and supports teachers and parents in preparation for and in follow-up to the exhibition visit.
A quiz tour for school children touring through the PLASTINARIUM. More than 80 questions about the human body and its systems, designed to be answered during a tour of the PLASTINARIUM.
The anatomy quiz is designed for children in grades 5-8 and imparts knowledge about the human body in a fun way. The multiple-choice questions are designed to be answered during the exhibition tour or in advance at school.